Monday, December 20, 2010

Brief Report

I worked Friday and Saturday so unfortunately I have not made anything since my last post. Luckily I had today off and was able to get my Christmas shopping finished and boy did I, I was pretty productive today with even waking up at 10am, but then again look at the time its 0130 am. (Yet again, set my alarm for 0830 and didn't get up). I got my presents wrapped and under the tree, it is looking quite like Christmas around my house. I will post pictures of the decor soon. Although I didn't sew today I did make it to JoAnn's and purchase more of the pink/brown/white fabric that you see in the coasters ( aka my favorite fabric), batting, and a cute brown and green fab. Well I must get going to bed, have to be at work at 9am. Tomorrow I am planning on sewing, I got my first customer :) Thanks Josh!

God Bless and MERRY CHRISTMAS
Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind.
-Romans 12:2

No comments:

Post a Comment