Saturday, September 26, 2009

I love Fall!

So the past month or so has gone by quickly.
Wedding plans are gradually happening...but we really aren't in any rush-we have our florist, caterer, photographer, etc. so that is the most important part. I have been trying on some dresses, but haven't found 'the one' yet. Also, the bridal party is finally set in stone! It includes Maid of Honor: Laura Burrill and Bridesmaids: Sara Thompson and Melissa Mascelli. If you are interested in the Groom's party...ask the groom.

Aside from wedding planning, I have been busy working and decorating my apt for FALL, my favorite time of year!

Excitement and Blessings of the past few weeks:

Visit from my parent for my bday
Season Premiere of Grey's with Sara
Seeing lil Laura
New Car Stereo
Pumpkin creamer
Chris washing my car while I was at work
Making Pot pie

Sleepover with Amy
Serving at church
Carnaby Bucket Tote
A few less weeks til Jon is home from Afganistian
My new Pandora bracelet
Fresh local produce
Cozy new coffee table/trunk
Allison Rowe's engagement
Fall center piece
Rivah with my daddy, mama #2 and grandma
Brown and Orange pillows
Passing ACLS

Toille All in One Vera
Going to Btown with Chris
Pumpkin Muffs
Antique shops with Whit
Floral Door Mat
Getting my bling cleaned


And many more...

So the Lord is good, always.

No comments:

Post a Comment