Sunday, March 29, 2009

updates.

Monday I got a job offer in Lynchburg which I am super excited about. I am so happy that Chris and I will finally be in the same town for once. I cannot even fathom the thought that I will be able to see him everyday. Also, I have formed some wonderful friendships in Lynchburg, so I am glad to be able to continue to develop them. I love Brentwood and I cannot wait to be able to attend regularly.

In less than 6 weeks I graduate! That is crazy, I cannot believe it is almost here. It is about time.
It is also crazy that Shelbi is married. This weekend I went to Chris's sister's wedding which was gorgeous. I had a fun time getting to know the Wilson's friends and family, crazy that one day I will be in her shoes.

I started Practicum Thursday and am excited to work with my preceptor, I know I will learn a lot probably become good friends with Lisa. I am on the cardiac floor, which is convenient since that is where I will be working in 3 months.

I am looking forward to seeing where God has me living in 3 months. Whether it is with my love, Jen, or by myself. Either way I know it will be wonderful. I am just looking forward to being in Lynchburg.

No comments:

Post a Comment