Saturday, March 14, 2009

Its been awhile

Where to begin...
it has been awhile since I have blogged and a lot has happened.

Most recently..I did not get an offer for a job that I thought I wanted badly. I know that every thing happens for a reason, but sometimes it is hard to understand the reason. I am continually relying on God's plan and his will for my life and obviously this not where I should be right away, I find hope in that because I know He has a better plan than I could imagine. I have another interview this coming week so we will see what happen.

About two weeks ago I left for the Galapagos Islands. There was much that occurred but due to space and time I will just share my favorite moments.
Tortuga Bay-white sand, clear water, and mountains (first place we went in the gala)
Cafe Hernan-yummy cappuccinos and banana splits
Jugo (juice)-we had fresh homeade juice everyday-it was such a treat
Cliff jumping-exhilarating experience, something I never thought I would do
Snorkeling with sea lions-exciting and breath taking
Visiting Floriana-seeing huge tortises and drinking fresh spring water
The views-Quito, Gala, Floriana
The cathedral in Quito-the views, stained glass, arcitecture, the people, cafe-delightfully cheap, scrumpious brunch
The park of vendors-relaxing and beautiful


So I came back to the states with not a lot on my mind but a lot on my plate. Finishing up classes has been a challenge esp with little sleep, but I had a chance to come home even though most of my time was spent working...it is nice to be here.

I do miss my boyfriend, Chris, mucho grande..it has been way to long. It is such a drag to go even a few days without seeing each other much less three weeks and not being able to fully communicate for a week, but the Lord helps us perservere and strength us. I also miss my friends...thankfully I got to see my bestie, Laura, twice while I was home, but I am excited about seeing Jen hopefully in a few days!

No comments:

Post a Comment