Friday, February 27, 2009

The Galapagos Trip

Today I am venturing to Dulles airport where I will be resting until my plan takes off to Panama at 530am tomorrow. From Panama we will be going to Quito, Ecuador, then Sunday morning we will be going to the Galapagos Islands. I am pretty excited to go somewhere I have never been nor will probably ever go again.

I dont speak Spanish, I know HOLA and me llamo Haley and como estas and thats pretty much it so basically I will just be telling people "Hello, I am Haley, how are you?" over and over with no idea what they say back, but it will work out.

Anyways. I probably will only be able to communicate to my peep through email and my blog. So keep checking to see if I post an undate.

I am sooooo excited about warm weather! Hopefully I will come back with a little tan. Its kinda funny because it is suppose to snow tomorrow when we depart and in just a few hours I will be feeling the warmth of the sun.

Well please be praying for a safe flight and that the Lord will use me to be a witness to the others on the trip. And that I will be able to experience the beauty of this amazing place and the people I come into contact with.

Adios.

No comments:

Post a Comment