Tuesday, February 1, 2011

The Sewing Sabbatical


It has been a little over three weeks since I have last sewed.. not really an intentional thing, but a girl has gotta work. Its called finally getting hours, crazy I know, I couldn't believe it either. The few days I have off between shifts I have been catching up on sleep, housework, and our budget. Also, we celebrated Chris's birthday last weekend (1/22) by going to Isabella's and Logans as well as antiquing and seeing Justin Moore on Saturday night and finishing it all off with ice cream and coffee after church on Sunday night. While antiquing in downtown Lynchburg we found an awesome find, a 1948 Singer Sewing Machine..for..wait for it..$5.25 ! We are hoping to place it on one of the shelves on my new sewing table Chris is fixin to build for me. The latest item I made is an Ipad case. I have been getting many orders and I am hoping to get to them done very soon. I can't believe it is February, time flies.

Ipad case

Chris got it all clean up for me

No comments:

Post a Comment