Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Rearranging

I cant believe I haven't blogged in over a week. What was I thinking? The end of last week was a little busier with meetings and appointments and working Friday night (yippee). Saturday we slept in, went to Starbucks and piddled around. Sunday we spent the morning and afternoon rearranging furniture (I had these great plans of cleaning the bathrooms and getting some sewing done which didn't happen).
We have this awesome leather chair that was in my sewing room, so we moved it into the living room to bring some different texture. The next step was figuring out where to move the oversized chair that was in the living room because both chairs wouldn't fit, we tried it in the sewing room and must have moved everything around 20 times then to realize that it just stuck out like a sore thumb, so the last place we tried was the guest room and that is where is remains. Although I didn't get a chance to sew, we did get the sewing room/office organized, so now Chris can actually use the desk.
On a positive note, I made an aromatherapy rice bag and worked on some coffee sleeves yesterday as well as getting coffee with my kathleen, going to small group, and watching the Bachelor of course. I did get some pants hemmed yesterday, three pairs. Never again will I hem Chris's Carharts, they were horrible. They are canvas and lined, I will pay for them to be done next time. Hemming pants are hard and concerning, I love jeans, but I can't stand when they are too short. So it kills me when I have to cut pants because they are too long..what if you cut them too short ( and yes I measure, but still) then they are done-there goes $50. It scares me.

Well, I m going to try and getting some sewing done this afternoon. 
I am taking orders so contact me for more information, hewilson87@gmail.com 



Sewing station

A bit messy

office area

Sitting area

No comments:

Post a Comment