Thursday, December 30, 2010

worn out.

Ever have one of those days where you feel like nothing is going how it should and you feel like you just keeping messing everything up? Well that day was today. I woke up multiple times during the night and then got out of the bed around 1000. The entire day I have felt worn out and exhausted, I probably should have taken a nap at some point, but there aren't enough hours in the day to get everything done so I decided to persevere. I was somewhat productive, I made two cell phone holders, an eyeglass case, and checkbook cover. This productivity was not without multiple frustrations, whether it was cutting something too short and realizing it after it was sewed together (it was a T&E project, but still grr) or trying to put a small flap closure on a cell phone case and remembering last minute that is what I wanted to do, so I cut some seams, made my flap and went to turn the fabric and my flap was on the inside...awesome.

On a more positive note I continue to be blessed with sweet comments about my various projects, they are definitely what keeps me motivated.
Also, I did get some laundry washed, not yet folded-hope my shower is clean because it is all piled on top of the basket located in the shower. Ran some dishes in dishwasher and yes, they are still waiting to be put away-remember what I said about not enough hours in the day?
Where is husband you might ask? Working Winterfest = long hours.

As fas as the sickness, I still have the runny nose and exhaustion, the ear pain is gone, but I went ahead and got azithromyocin called in, just in case. I am tired of being so exhausted.

Well I am praying tomorrow is a better day and that I will feel good enough to go to Covesville Antique Mart and Charlottesville with Jen.

Thank you taking time to read my ramblings and for your support.

-Haley

No comments:

Post a Comment