Wednesday, August 4, 2010

change.

Since my life has been full of change I decided I would change my layout again.
And as before I have spent too much time on the layout therefore this post will be short.
Biggest change.. marriage. The wedding took place on June 19th. It was a rather warm day, but everything turned out perfectly. My flowers could not have been better, the centerpieces had wildflowers mixed with sunflowers which rested in a vintage blue mason jar. Along side of the flowers where some of Chris's photos and small masons with bird seed and candles. My bouquets were similar except they were rapped with burlap.. so us. The food was awesome.. really wanted seconds but the time passed too fast. We had green beans, herb crusted beef, honey mustard glazed salmon, red potatoes and spinach salad. Yum Yum!

time is up.. more on the wedding, honeymoon, and life since the wedding asap.

1 comment:

  1. YES! I've been wanting an update. Please tell us more.

    ReplyDelete