Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Busy Running Around

Please accept my apology for the neglect.
My time has been filled up with the statistics class I am taking,
it is much more time consuming than I had anticipated. Beside working full time
I am trying to fit in training for a 10K. My training has been going really well, it gets
tricky with fitting it into my hectic schedule, but for right now I am running 3 to 4 times a week.
Each week my times are improving and I am increasing my milage. Yesterday I ran 5 miles and my
time was 43:07. I am pretty pleased with that, overall it was a pretty steady good run. There is so much more to running that I ever thought, I have a lot more to learn, but I am finally starting to enjoy it. I use to hate running, but once you make it part of your routine, it becomes more natural and you need it. The biggest struggle is getting out the door. I am thinking about getting a Garmin watch, I really need
to research them more, but I think it would be a good tool to invest in. I have been loving
the beautiful weather this winter, but unfortunately it is starting to really feel like
 winter, boo. I haven't been doing too much decorating or sewing lately with
 everything else that is going on. The hubs and I have been trying out some
new recipes, but that is as creative as it has gotten this past month. We
are hoping to get some painting done this month.

Well, I gotta go 'er done. Hope you are having a great week.

Have any good running tips?

-Haley-

No comments:

Post a Comment