Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Orange ya glad for fall..

I am in love with all things fall, except for stinkbugs.

I love unusual pumpkins

Fall Mantle
Chris bought these beautiful sunflowers for when I came home from a trip to my parents (and he cleaned the house-he is definitely a keeper). We had fun making the framed keys on the right side of the mantle, super easy. This is probably one of my favorite mantles we have done so far, minus the speakers..they have got to go. 


Not the best picture, but I had an old frame I spray painted white and took some twine, looped it through the keys and tacked them to the back of the frame, vola! 


I finally figured out what to put in my gallon sized mason, pinecones! and some pumpkins in the small mason.


Lastly, I framed a print from JonesDesignCompany and got some perfect wire baskets from Target (of course and they were on clearance!). Also, I found a great deal on a lamp at HomeGoods a few weeks back.

Did I mention I love fall?? How have you decorated? 

No comments:

Post a Comment