Thursday, April 29, 2010

The routine

Other business:
I am in the process of learning how to use a Mac. My Dell is dying, so my wonderful fiance is letting me use his mac. He copied my hard drive over to the mac so all of my documents and music are assessable. He is the best. I have a feeling in a few weeks I will understand how to use the machine better but right now I just know the basics--checking my email, editing an excel document and surfing the web. Those are basically the most important things.

In other news:
I love getting mail. It is the best feeling. In college I was very adamant about checking my mail, hoping to get a care package from my sweet mother-which happened often or a love letter-not so often. I still love getting mail and over the past week my mailbox has been full of response cards which is fun. But yesterday I got an awesome package. My dear friend, Megan, sent me a wedding present! It included a beautiful green olive oil glass (not sure of the real name), and serving pieces that are white ceramic, but have wood indentation. Love it. To be honest, I am one of those brides who looks at their registry to see what people have bought-i know i need to stop. Well these items listed above were the first items purchased on my Crate and Barrel list, so i was wondering who purchased them. Who else but lovely Megan. I must say crate and barrel does a great job packaging their items. So back to Megan, I think she is one of the only people who reads my blogs. Thats okay though, it is a way for her to keep up with me across the country. Megan and I have been friends for about 4 years. Unfortunately we have not seen each other in almost two years. Awful I know! She lives in California when her sweet hubby. We both have busy lives and have yet to see each other recently, but I am hoping after the wedding we can figure something out. I love her.

Yay for days off:
Tuesday was a busy day at work, so it was so nice to have yesterday and today off. In a bit I am going to leave to get a massage, I love massages. I could get one once a week or everyday for that matter. It is just soooo relaxing. I am trying a new place out called Ageless Organics, they use all organic materials and oils. Today I am hoping to spend some quality time with my man, we have the same routine-we rarely do anything fun and exciting. Which is okay because when we finally see each other we are both exhausted, but I think we need a little spice ( and no not like that-well at least not for 50 days).

Workout:
Yesterday I worked out on my Wii fit for one hour! I spent 30 mins doing yoga, which I should really find a place in Lynchburg that offers it. The rest of the time I did balance exercises. Wii fit is great, but if you looking for a high impact workout you might want to either try Wii active or join a gym. For me I chose Wii fit since I have been out of the game for a while and I didnt want to over do it.

Well I must say I am proud of my self for posting two entires in one week. In a bit I am going to try to post some pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment